Re: Designer 2000/Reports 2.5 Question

From: Eric Hartzenberg <eric_at_erichome.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/03/12

Call up the Layout Editor in Reports Designer. You should see Repeating Frames representing the Queries of your report - the icon is a downward pointing arrow. The problem boilerplate probably intersects its parent Repeating Frame (use Zoom to see this clearly). If you select the RF you can make it larger (by dragging one of its handles) so that it fully encompasses the boilerplate.

Alternatively, you can use the Default Layout facility to re-generate the report.

D2k must have mis-calculated somehow...

In article <3324A3EF.7B0C_at_netcom.com>, Cary Ataman <csataman_at_netcom.com> writes
>I'm writing a master detail detail break report. I diagrammed my module
>in the Data Diagrammer but when I run it I loose the boilerplate my last
>column. For example my report would look as follows:
>
>xxxxx xxxxx
>xxxxx xxxxx
>
> xxxxx
>
> xxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxx
> ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
> xxx xxx xxxx xxx xxx
> xxx xx xxx xxx xxx
>

> xxxx
>
> xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
> ---- ---- ---- ----
> xx xxx xxx xxx xxxx
> xxx xxx xxx xxx xxxx
>
>It continues this way til the end of the report. When I take the report
>into Report Designer and try to run it I get a message that my frame
>intersects but does not enclose the object. Any ideas would be greatly
>appreciated.
>
>Cary Ataman

| Email    : eric_at_erichome.demon.co.uk   Compuserve  : 100073,21 |
| Homepage : www.erichome.demon.co.uk                            |