Re: Books on Symmetric Replication

From: LOGICA PLC <stevenson_at_logica.com>
Date: 1997/03/10

"Oracle Design", published by O'Reilly and Associates has a longish chapter on Disrtibuted database design. It doesn't cover the mechanics of setting it up (the DBA side) but it will help you make a decision about which of the technologies is application for your environment and applications.

Ian Stevenson
coauthor of "Oracle Design"

Steve Lemme <rp1399_at_email.sps.mot.com> wrote in article
<rp1399-0603971132270001_at_m12cim15.sps.mot.com>...