Re: Developer 2000 in multi-platforms environment

From: QuadTwin <quadtwin_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/03/07

Maoz Mussel <mmussel_at_iil.intel.com> wrote in article <331D9695.C90_at_iil.intel.com>...
> Hi,
>
> I would like to hear your opinion about designing with Developer 2000
> for multi-platforms environment (windows and non-windows machines).
>
> Thanks in advanced,
> Maoz

I forgot to mention that the DEV/2000 1.4w release that is due out in a few months could make the cross-platform issue easier to deal with. This version of FORMS will allow you to design on client/server and deploy there and the WEB. So now you can run your FORM anywhere that a WEB browser can run. Of course there are some design restrictions that you must adhere to, but it works. Performance may be an issue but we'll see...

Al Lawson
Interactive Group, Inc.
www.interactive-group.com
lawsona_at_interactive-group.com Received on Fri Mar 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message