Re: Forms 4.5 and DDE!! Help!

From: <ghartline_at_cng.dl.nec.com>
Date: 1997/03/07

Assuming you want the DDE link for a VB application, the service name is the name of the vb executable. If you're running the VB project from within design mode, the service name is usually the name of your project.  In either case, it should be running when you attempt to initiate your link.

Good luck.

Grant Hartline
FSE II
NEC America, Inc.