Re: [Q] Win95 on WinNT4.0

From: QuadTwin <quadtwin_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/03/06

I am using Dev/2000 V1.3.2 on both Win95 and NT4. I do the generation on WIn95 using the 32-bit generator F45GEN32, and am able to execute the same FMX on both Win95 and NT4.

F45GEN32 does not work properly on NT4, at least when generating a PLL. I get a stream of errors. It could be that my environment variables in the registry are not correct. I have not looked into this completely. Has anyone had a similar experience? Generating in the Designer seems OK, though.

Al Received on Thu Mar 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message