URL encoding PL/SQL function

From: Chris Nelson <chris.nelson_at_sdrc.com>
Date: 1997/03/05

Anybody have a URL encoding PL/SQL function?

What I'm looking for is a procedure that will let me generate a anchor that will be a procedure call to Oracle WebServer. It would have to come up with the URL to call it with the GET method. It would preferably take paramaters for the name and value of each parameter to be called and the name of the procedure being called. It would also have to translate spaces to plusses and funny characters to %xx where xx is the hex code. Anybody already have such an animal? If not, I'll write it myself and post it here for public consumption. Please get back to me via email, as my newsfeed is rather flaky.

--
Christopher Nelson
email: chris.nelson_at_sdrc.com