FREE Virus Alert Newsletter

From: Tim Lorge <inoculation_at_lorge.com>
Date: 1997/03/05

Did you know that:

...6 to 9 NEW computer viruses are discovered EVERY SINGLE DAY??

...That between August of last year and February of this year there have
been 217 documented NEW macro viruses alone?

How can you win the battle against computer viruses? Subscribe to Lorge Technology Publishing's newest publication Inoculation!.

Inoculation! is debuting on Wednesday, March 19th. Whenever we find out about a new virus, you¹ll find out! Within 2 hours of our notification, you will receive an email from us with all the details.

This is a free service of Lorge Technology Publishing, Publishers of the LARGEST publication on groupware and messaging, Groupware News.

To subscribe, all you have to do is send an email to i_sub_at_lorge.com. In the subject and body enter ³Subscribe² and you will be all set.

I¹m looking forward to having you as a subscriber!

Cheers!

Tim Lorge
Editor & Publisher Received on Wed Mar 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message