Challenge M+Irix 5.2+Oracle Browser causes CPU lockup

From: Robert L. McMillin <rlm_at_syseca-us.com>
Date: 1997/03/05

When I bring up the Oracle Browser tool (from Oracle 7.1.4) on my 2-CPU Challenge M running Irix 5.2, the machine hangs. No trace of CPU activity can be found (i.e., the front-panel displays indicate a quiescent state). No messages appear in the Oracle logs. Has anyone seen anything like this?

--
Robert L. McMillin | Not the voice of Syseca, Inc. | rlm_at_syseca-us.com
	   Personal: rlm_at_helen.surfcty.com | rlm_at_netcom.com