EBU obk-5618 after Oracle upgrade 7.3.2.3

From: Irene Lam <ikflam_at_westpac.com.au>
Date: 1997/03/04

Hi,there,

We currently have an upgrade done to our testing DB, when we try to run our production EBU against this testing DB, we get error msg obk-5618 [Quoted] cannot connect to the target DB with register. Current EBU level is 2.0.10.

We have tested the sqlnet connection and it works ok. Infact, there is no change to the sqlnet environment.

[Quoted] EBU backup for production environment works ok. The obk_home is $ORACLE_HOME/obackup for production DB. The ORACLE_HOME for testing DB is different from that of production DB. [Quoted] The owner of testing Oracle software is orat732. The script crobkusr.sh was run. We have opened an Oracle tar 9092538.7 and have no progress. The TNS_ADMIN variable is set. We run the ebu register by calling obackup.sh in command mode.

Pls let us know how we can trace the EBU connection string to its target [Quoted] DB. Pls shed some light on this!
thanks, IL Received on Tue Mar 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message