Re: Books about Oracle methodology used in */2000 tools

From: Sunil Godithi <sunil_at_ameya.com>
Date: 1997/03/04

[Quoted] I suggest you visit IOUG bookstore on the web at http://www.this.is/keybooks or calling Buff Emslie at 205-880-7858. Her E-mail address is be_at_primarkey.com

I suggest three books if you are working with designer2000, 1) by Paul and Peter from Oracle Press -- This book gives a comprehensive coverage of the methodolgy 2) by billings, billings and tower ( RAD with Oracle Designer2000) -- this uses a 10 day workshop approach
3) I don't remember the authors names but this one is published by Addison-wesley, This book covers the

   details about of forms templates and how the utilities work etc.,

Sunil

--
"If you want what you've never had,
 you must be willing to do what you've never done."