Reports 2.5 Question: Page Set Up

From: Sridhar Nallani <sxn2851_at_eeidf002.ca.boeing.com>
Date: 1997/03/01

I am trying to create a report with the Landscape format. The page size I need is around 10(horizontally) X 6(vertically). The default page size that reports allows me is I guess 8.5 X 10. If the frame size is greater than 8.5 horizontally reports is giving me an error "R13 is larger than it's enclosing body". How do I change the page size or get around this problem. Please e-mail me directly at sxn2851_at_eeidf002.ca.boeing.com with any comments.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sridhar. Received on Sat Mar 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message