OWS21: where is QUERY_STRING ?

From: Rashid Karimov <rashid_at_rk.wbs.com>
Date: 1997/02/28

    It's simply not there . I do hit a URL via get method ( right     from Netscape) and there IS a QUERY_STRING     The get_cgi_env returns NULL for this parameter and     print_cgi_env accordingly doesn't show it at all.

    It's ows21 on Sparc Solaris.

    I vaguely recall erading something about it in Release Notes     for OWS 3.* , but I'm not sure .
    Is there some kind of fix available ... I tried to find it     in the source code , but wasn't able to go too far : it all     stops at init_cgi_something , but who calls it and how, is     not clear.

    The paramteres ARE there, since the right procedure gets invoked     with right parmaters list - but how do I get it ?

    E-mail copy of an answer , if any, would be appreciated ....

    Rashid.

--

               Beyond the horizon of the place we lived when we were young
               In the world of magnets and miracles
               Our thoughts strayed constantly and without boundary
               The ringing of the division bell had begun ...
                        -=PF, The Division Bell=-