Re: Developer/2000 JAVA generation?

From: Roy Klassen <rklassen_at_istar.ca>
Date: 1997/02/28

The next release of Developer/2000 ( release 2.0 ) will have the option of generating your form in JAVA, or HTML (whatever your fancy) .

It should be coming out during the summer. Oracle said it would be the first quarter of 1997, but you know how things are !!

You should be able to run your application in both client/server and intranet. The application will use the SQL*Net TCP/IP Listener , and the browser will use the Web Listener ( The Web Server database option ). You shouldn't have a problem running them both ( Famous last words!!!!)

I hope this helps a little.

TruroPlace <truroplace_at_aol.com> wrote in article <19970227050201.AAA16744_at_ladder02.news.aol.com>...