Oracle Power Objects v2.0 Documentation

From: Shawn B. Campbell <sjcampbl_at_internetmci.com>
Date: 1997/02/27

[Quoted] I am normally a VB/Access consultant, but have been asked by my current client to program using Oracle Power Objects against an Oracle 7.3 Workgroup Server. Incidentally, the client is a state government agency. The bureaucracy that exists is phenomenal, and I can't get them to actually make the order for the Oracle products. I hope to accomplish this in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime however, I must begin my study of the language. I have purchased books on Power Objects v1.0. Is there any material available for v2.0? It doesn't appear that Oracle allows you to download a 60-day trial of it from their website either?!? Received on Thu Feb 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message