Re: Developer/2000 JAVA generation?

From: Richard Senior <senior.richard.rj_at_bhp.com.au>
Date: 1997/02/27

Designer 2000 has generators that can create Forms applications and web based applications from the same repository. As far as I know, you must also have Oracle's web server product to get the PL/SQL working between the web pages and your database.

The Jan/Feb issue of Oracle magazine suggests that Developer 2000 for the web is due for release Q1 1997. I don't know much about it but it sounds as though this might be what you want.

Richard Senior
London

TruroPlace <truroplace_at_aol.com> wrote in article <19970227050201.AAA16744_at_ladder02.news.aol.com>...