Developer/2000 JAVA generation?

From: TruroPlace <truroplace_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/02/27

[Quoted] [Quoted] Is it possible to develop Java applications using Developer/2000? Or does [Quoted] anyone know how we can build a Developer/2000 application and use it both [Quoted] [Quoted] in a client/server environment and across the internet? (actually, an intranet).

I'm assuming that if the application written for a client/server environment could just be translated into a Java application that this would be the best method. Does anyone have any tips for us? Received on Thu Feb 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message