Pro*C - Borland C++ problem

From: <hl_at_fiol.brock.dk>
Date: 1997/02/27

[Quoted] We've recently installed the oracle Pro*C precompiler on our Windows 3.1 based PC's.

The programs developed in Pro*C ( version 2.0.4.2.0 ) are to be used together with Borland C++ version 4.52.

After a precompile of the .pc we compile the .cpp under Borland. The compile works well but under the link phase, well receive an error with the userexit library sqx16win.lib (placed under orawin\pro20\c\lib )

When I try to "look" at the library using Borlands Tlib it states:

Error: Bad Header in input LIB

The same goes for the library SQX17WIN.LIB in the pro21 catalogue, and for the SQX16WIN.LIB placed under both FORMS45/USEREXIT and REPORT25/USEREXIT

any clue to what's the problem. I've heard some roumours from different people, saying that there has been some problems in the compability of Oracle/Borland library

Kind regards

Henning Lang
Niels Brock - Copenhagen
hl_at_fiol.brock.dk Received on Thu Feb 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message