Re: Reports 2.5 problem

From: Roy Klassen <rklassen_at_istar.ca>
Date: 1997/02/27

Do you have any libraries that you are using in this report?

If you are, then check that the global variable REPORT25_PATH includes the directory of you librarie(s).

How are you running the report??

If you are calling the report from a form, use the RUN_PRODUCT procedure.

Noriko <noriko_at_noriko.com> wrote in article <33111697.2B7F_at_hkusua.hku.hk>...