Re: D2KWUTIL

From: Michael Taylor <mtaylor_at_ptdprolog.net>
Date: 1997/02/26

If it is the same as its 16-bit counterpart, its part of the Oracle Forms demo directory.
We also had to deal with DLLs that take structures for a MAPI interface. To do so requires that you write a 'simple' DLL that takes non-structure vars as parameters. It in turn, calls the more complicated DLL. You can then
write a library PLL that calls your simple DLL.

Cumbersome, but hey, that's Oracle*Forms for you! Anytime you try to use VBX's, OCX's or anything external its an ordeal...

  • Mike

Benjamin Tengelin <smv95btn_at_lustudat.student.lu.se> wrote in article <330E0DCF.2E27_at_lustudat.student.lu.se>...