Character mode terminal files

From: Damian Hogan <dphogan_at_senet.com.au>
Date: 1997/02/25

Has anybody got the character mode resource files to allow me to run Oracle Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5 on a Wyse 60 terminal. The platform I am using is IBM AIX 3.2.5, however if you have the .prn files I can convert them back to .res files. The files I need are :

	fmrcwy60.res (or fmrcwy60.prn)
	rwcwy60.res (or rwcwy60.prn)

Unfortunately Oracle does not support this terminal type, which means I have to try and build them from scratch - which is pretty difficult when the terminal types they do supply don't generate without errors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Damian Hogan
Mitsubishi Motors Australia Limited
(dphogan_at_senet.com.au). Received on Tue Feb 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message