OPO 2 and LOV

From: Mike Buckman <mjbuckma_at_cacd.rockwell.com>
Date: 1997/02/25

Has anybody been able to get the LOV (List Of Values) class/class exam ple in
Oracle Power Objects 2.0.2 to work? I keep getting an error that says  "Form does
not have fldLOV field." In the (sparse) help that accompanies the cla ss, it sort
of hints that maybe Oracle didn't quite finish writing the class. I c ould REALLY
use this class in my program. Has anybody been able to get it to work ? Am I
doing something wrong? has this class even been finished? If it is n ot finished
in the released version, is it possible to download a finished copy of  some type
of LOV from somewhere?
I have it set to call frmLOVList, the form that is included with the c lass.
Actually, I have tried having it call frmLOVList.rctLOV.lstLOV, frmLOVList.rctLOV.fldLOV, frmLOVList.rctLOV, and frmLOVList. They all  give me the
same error.
I could really use some/any help or information on this!

My companies usenet access is flaky, at best. If you would please CC: my e-mail address in your replies, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, I may not ever see your reply.

Thank you.

Jonathan D. Fischer
jdfische_at_cacd.rockwell.com Received on Tue Feb 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message