Oracle DBA

From: Gordon K. Thomas <g_thomas_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/02/24

Hi,

My name is Gordon Thomas and I am the president of a retained search firm called IPR, Incorporated located in Reston, Virginia. We have an excellent client that is currently trying to hire an Oracle DBA for a lead position. The company is a privately held, multi-hundred million dollar systems integrator that will be going public this year. All work is commercial - no federal or DoD contracts. This could be a great opportunity if you are confident in your abilities and have the track record to demonstrate excellence in your field.

I can be reached via email at Gthomas_at_iprinc.com. Thanks for your time. Received on Mon Feb 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message