Re: How to do linefeed in SQL?

From: greg teets <teetshd_at_ucbeh.san.uc.edu>
Date: 1997/02/22

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997 14:44:41 -0500, janet <janet_at_SPAM-BLOCK-telesph.com> wrote:

>greg, if there's a simple solution i'd like to hear it too.
>any better ideas?
>janet

Janet,

I came across the newline command in the documentation which works pretty well. Also, a couple of replies had other ways as well.

The way I found it was to print out the help for the COLUMN command from the online help. I was trying to find out the answer from the book I have. As usual, with books, the main problem is how do you look it up when you don't know what it's called.

Thanks,
Greg Received on Sat Feb 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message