D2KWUTIL

From: Benjamin Tengelin <smv95btn_at_lustudat.student.lu.se>
Date: 1997/02/21

Hello!

[Quoted] Please, if you can, answer any of the following two questions, both concerning my problem how to activate a Windows file open dialog.

  1. I would like to activate a function in Comdlg32.dll,
    "OpenFileNameA"-something, but it needs a struct as a parameter. How do
    I pass "structures" as parameters (ORA_FFI.REGISTER_PARAMETER only accepts basic types as inte, char and so on). Any suggestions or solutions?
  2. I have recently read a message about a utility pack, named
    "D2KWUTIL", for calling functions in DLL-files.
    Does this exist? Where can i get it?

Thanks in advance,
Benjamin Tengelin Received on Fri Feb 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message