How to Implement OLE & VBX Controls in Forms 4.5

From: Anil Sam <zephyr_at_grfn.org>
Date: 1997/02/21

[Quoted] I am trying to user a VBX control in Oracle Forms 4.5. When I create a VBX [Quoted] container & put the control file name in the property sheet, forms always returns with a error can not load the Control file. Any body who has implements the VBX controls from Forms 4.5, please give me some guidelines [Quoted] how to use VBX controls from Forms.

I am also trying to use OLE in place activation in Oracle Forms 4.5. But it always be external activation. Please let me know how do I create a form which has got OLE in place activation.

Thanx Received on Fri Feb 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message