Re: Oracle WebServer and images

From: Thomas J. Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/02/20

I've tried to follow up every message i've seen on this. goto http://govt.us.oracle.com and follow the links to downloadable utilities. there you will find a cartridge or cgi-bin application to not only download the images from the database, but allows you to upload them from your browser into the database over the web as well...

On Thu, 20 Feb 1997 09:43:39 +0100, Daniel Pinyol <dpinol_at_cesca.es> wrote:

>Hello,
> I've already seen quite a few people asking this, but
>no answer.
> Can any Oracle guy say whether this is possible?
> Isn't Oracle an Universal Database?
>
> regards
>
>Maciej Mizgajski wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> I want to use images stored in LONG RAW in Oracle Server 7.3 in WWW
>> pages. I have Oracle WebServer 2.0.
>>
>> Can someone help me (if possible with a sample code)?
>
>--
> 4 Daniel Pinyol Laserna E-Mail: dpinol_at_cesca.es

Thomas Kyte
Oracle Government
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com

http://govt.us.oracle.com

  • Check out Oracle Governments web site! ----- Follow the link to "Tech Center" and then downloadable Utilities for some free software...

statements and opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Oracle Corporation Received on Thu Feb 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message