Q:Problems adding custom control to VB Gen. template

From: MicroLAB <azulic_at_microlab.hr>
Date: 1997/02/19

Hi!

I'am working with Designer/Developer 2000 and I want to use VB Generator with some added custom controls - Sheridan Calendar Widgets (date combo)
After changing settings in Pref. Navigator, VB template files and ctldef.txt
file i tryed to generate simple form in which I used Sheridan's control instead of simple text box for date fields. Generator gives me following message:
CGEN-03292: ERROR: Control type 'SSCalendarWidgets_A.SSDateCombo' not loaded

When I load template project file in VB control loads just fine and I can change its properties without problems.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Zdenko
from MicroLAB Received on Wed Feb 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message