Re: Win 95 and ODBC error, Specified driver could not be loaded

From: Dale Lowe <dale_at_tir.com>
Date: 1997/02/18

[Quoted] I couldn't get the test connection to work either. Forget about that - see if you can connect to an actual instance on your system. Remember to set up the connection in the ODBC section of the control panel.

Also, the Oracle web site has a good list of FAQ's on the subject that I found helpful. Good luck!

Scott T. Johnson <sjohnson_at_ibm.net> wrote in article <01bc1d9f$4b34fa60$d74a48a6_at_7l603>...