Q: VB gen problem with combobox?

From: MicroLAB <azulic_at_microlab.hr>
Date: 1997/02/17

Hi!

I am using Oracle Designer 2000 and Visual Basic code generatorand I have a problem
wich I suppose to be usual in form design. Following example shows similar situation:

Master form fetches data from table CITIES. I need to enter state_id in that table and I want to select a state by its name from a list of possible values placed in combo on the same form. When I select a state, state_id should be placed in proper field.
This could be achieved by writing apropriate VB code by myself but I want VB generator to do this for me. When I looked in code that was generated it seems that I could expect VB gen to do it but I couldn't find a way to do it. I couldn't find it in manuals too.

Thanks in advance!

Zdenko
from MicroLAB Received on Mon Feb 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message