Impact of the year 2000 on Oracle systems

From: Bob Johnson <no-email_at_links.into.here>
Date: 1997/02/13

[Quoted] G'day All,

A work colleague has asked me to post the following.....

[Quoted] 'I am conducting a Year 2000 study for my client and am at the stage where
I am looking at legacy applications and development tools.

[Quoted] Could anybody give me any WebSites or NewsGroups that have recorded the experience with respect to Oracle development tools, applications and RDBMS's and/or if you have time could you reply with your experiences / opinions?'

'I had heard that the RDBMS is OK but the PL/SQL date routines are a bit
suspect, is this true or not? What versions of the stuff are in doubt?'

Replies to bj_at_iinet.net.com or johnsob1_at_bp.com or to this NewsGroup

Thanks in advance to all who contribute.

Bob Johnson
Oracle DBA
BP Refinery
Kwinana; Western Australia Received on Thu Feb 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message