Creating gantt chart or similar graphics ?

From: Karsten Weikop <karsten_at_pip.dknet.dk>
Date: 1997/02/13

I have to do an application for one of my customers. They want a Gantt chart showing the start and end time of some projects.

Is there anyone who have coded something like this before and have some suggestions for a good tool?

The customer also want to change to start and end time by dragging in one end of the project. Any good tools to use?

The also wants to change to timescale dynamicly e.g. from week to day or month. Any good tools to use? Received on Thu Feb 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message