Re: Win95 and Win 3.11 System Resources

From: Daniel Poweleit <powi_at_hgnet.de>
Date: 1997/02/12

Hello Mike!

There is a demo program under orawin\forms45\demos\dll that shows you how you can
manage it under win311. This demo shows you user-,gdi- and systemresources. For win95 you have to change the api-calls against the win95 api's.

good luck!

Mike Rife <rife_at_moffitt.usf.edu> schrieb im Beitrag <5dqpnj$1vh_at_news.usf.edu>...