Re: Ease of Use/Learning Oracle development tools

From: Rick Morley <rick.morley_at_morley-data.com>
Date: 1997/02/11

I had the same concerns - coming from a FoxPro background. I thought you had to be a rocket scientist to learn Oracle. Within a month I was productive with Oracle. With your c and Unix background you should have few problems.

--
< From the desktop of- Rick Morley >
< rick.morley_at_morley-data.com >

chickway <chickway_at_hpe.infi.net> wrote in article
<32FF4561.6FF9_at_hpe.infi.net>...