Ease of Use/Learning Oracle development tools

From: chickway <chickway_at_hpe.infi.net>
Date: 1997/02/10

[Quoted] [Quoted] I would like to get some opinions on how easy it would be to learn to use the Oracle development tools for people who have no client/server experience. Our company has been creating apps in another language using nonrelational  databases on a UNIX system. We have written in VB, C++ and our proprietary language. Are a lot of people using the latest Designer 2000? How much training would be required before you could start to quickly pump out real apps? Any other front-ends (typically used by Oracle developers) being used? Any other comments welcomed.

Anyone from Oracle (who is surely monitoring these groups) can respond, but you answers will be taken with a HUGE grain of salt. I need comments (good and/or bad) from real users. Received on Mon Feb 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message