Integrity Constraints

From: Michael Sevy <michael_at_datatools.com>
Date: 1997/02/10

[Quoted] [Quoted] If I do a full export of my database and specify CONSTRAINTS=Y, then I drop all the tables and do an import, is Oracle smart enough to export/import the tables in the proper order - ie Parent Tables and then Child Tables ? In the documentation they keep talking about having to do an ALTER TABLE xxx DISABLE CONSTRAINT before the import. Makes me wonder if Oracle does any ordering of the tables at all.

Any comments, suggestions, workarounds????? Received on Mon Feb 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message