Re: VBX AND OCX

From: Doug Berscht <doug_at_atsi.com>
Date: 1997/02/10

You might want to have a look at the Oracle white papers available through the Oracle Developer's program. There was at lease one (I have a paper copy) that detailed what was required to implement the OCX control. Basically, however, it is a really big pain in the butt and you might be better to stick to the 16 bit version of Developer/2000 V1.3 and still use the VBX control. Rumour has it that Developer/2000 V2.0 has better support for OCX controls so that is also an option.

If you can't find and appropriate white papers, feel free to contact me and I'll try to dig up the one I have and fax or snail-mail it to you.

Good Luck

doug_at_atsi.com

Daniel Poweleit <powi_at_hgnet.de> wrote in article <01bc14f7$1fb58a40$8c8765c1_at_babsi.hgnet.de>...