Forms45 conversion - unable to resolve ref between program units

From: Venkat Aekka <vaekka_at_pms791.pd9.ford.com>
Date: 1997/02/08

Hi,

[Quoted] We are upgrading from Forms30 to Forms4.5.7 and in one of our form, we are hitting FRM-40105 error (unable to resolve ref to item). This is a fairly large program ( 50 program units, 17 blocks 24 pages ). The object navigator does not update the program units / referencedby objects, though the program unit is being called from other local program unit in the same form and doing "compile all". The runtime version obviously generating FRM error. Does anybody have a similar issue ?

Thanks in advance

Venkat Aekka Received on Sat Feb 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message