Re: Developer 2000 and Character Mode

From: Robert Jones <rjj_at_dryland.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/02/08

Steve Hersh <steve.hersh_at_daytonoh.ncr.com> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me if you can use Forms 4.5 on a UNIX machine in
>character mode? An Oracle salesperson said it was possible, but I can't
>figure out how. TIA
>--
>Steve Hersh
>NCR Corporation
>-- I firmly believe that any man's finest hour is that moment when --
>-- he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted --
>-- on the field of battle, victorious. ** Vince Lombardi ** --

You need Developer/2000 for the Unix platform you are running. We currently run forms developed in Windows on both SCO Unix and HP-UX in character mode. There are a lot of things to consider however when trying to design forms to look ok in both. We have a White Paper on this if you are interested.

Robert Jones email: rjj_at_dryland.demon.co.uk SagaNet - Unofficial Saga Web Site
http://www.dryland.org/sagahome.html Received on Sat Feb 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message