D2K .pll program units - spontaneous uncompilation

From: sonny hays-eberts <eberts_at_oregon.uoregon.edu>
Date: 1997/02/07

[Quoted] we have a .pll residing on a NT server. when the DBA compiles the .pll and places the library in on the server, everything is compiled. yet, just a few minutes later when i open it in my mac, the program units are flagged as uncompiled.

that seems a bit odd, especially since *i* don't have any write access to that directory/folder.

one would assume that the compiled state would remain marked! why does it reset, and what can we do to prevent it from occcuring? currently i have to copy it to my local machine, recompile all and use that. i'd rather be able to use the centrally located version. Received on Fri Feb 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message