Dev2K Generator: 64K max on INP file?

From: Marisa Townsend <marisa_at_tcdb.com>
Date: 1997/02/07

[Quoted] Hello, all...
I have been converting a large number of SQL*Forms 3.0 INP files to Developer/2000 using Oracle's Generator (f45gen.exe). When opening the generated FMB file where the original size of the INP file was greater than 64K, the FMB file is missing canvases and windows.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am using Dev2K 1.3.2 on Win95 and can only speculate about a 64K limit. Can anyone confirm this? Is there a solution for converting these large forms? I didn't write these monsters, I just have to live with them!

TIA. Received on Fri Feb 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message