Re: Using COBOL with Oracle

From: Lun Wing San (Oracle) <"Lun>
Date: 1997/02/07

Ed Gryga - Marquette University wrote:

> I'm looking for anyone that has or is using COBOL for Oracle processing.

  You can try to refer to the manual of Pro*COBOL.

---
Name   : Lun Wing San
Title  : Oracle Application Developer of Hong Kong Productivity Council
         Oracle Database Administrator and System Administrator of QRC
Phone  : (852)27885841

This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired when you
opened this article and I will not be responsible for its contents or use.