Screen problem in SQL forms 3

From: Prashant <ps3_at_adpu1.bhum.ac.uk>
Date: 1997/02/06

[Quoted] 06 Feb 97

Hi Friends,

I am working on Unix 4.1.4 on ORACLE 7.0

When I call my reports in SQL reportwirter 2.0 from SQL forms 3.0, I don't face any problems. [Quoted] I am calling reports from forms using one shell script.

But when I finish executing report and try to come back to forms, my screen in SQL forms 3 [Quoted] gets disturbed. ( i.e. part of the screen mainly borders are cleared). So I am wondering is [Quoted] there any command in SQL forms 3.0 or in Unix to restore the screen properly. I have tried [Quoted] with the command SYNCHRONISE, but it doesn't work.

Is there any solution to this problem ? ( I am sure there must be !!!)

Prashant Sawant. Received on Thu Feb 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message