Using COBOL with Oracle

From: Ed Gryga - Marquette University <9066grygae_at_vms.csd.mu.edu>
Date: 1997/02/06

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm looking for anyone that has or is using COBOL for Oracle processing.

We are in the process of converting from DEC/Rdb to Oracle.

If anyone has experience using COBOL with Oracle, I would appreciate talking with you either by phone or through e-mail.

                                             Ed Gryga
                                             Marquette University
                                             E-mail: grygae_at_vms.csd.mu.edu
                                             Phone : (414) 288-3776