PowerBuilder 5.0 32 Bit and Oracle 7.3 32 Bit Problems

From: Arnold Angel <angel_a_at_dep.state.fl.us>
Date: 1997/02/06

If anybody out their is experiencing interface problems or has resolved any interface problems, please help! I believe the registry must be manually adjusted and I am reluctant in changing the registry manually.

I have a Pentium Pro 180MHz, 64 MB using Windows 95 on a Windows NT network.
Oracle or ORAWIN95 is located on a logical drive on the network.

Also having difficulty installing client side drivers, etc.

Arnold
904-487-3288
angel_a_at_dep.state.fl.us
aangel2_at_aol.com Received on Thu Feb 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message