Re: Data Validation

From: Lun Wing San (Oracle) <"Lun>
Date: 1997/02/06

Martin Nichol wrote:

> I'm working on a project to validate the data in our manufacturing
> database. I need to find out what kinds of tools are available to help
> me with this task. Personal experiences are also welcome.
>
> The database is composed of 54 tables and over 25 million rows.

  You can use integrity constraints to check for exceptions in the data. You can use PL/ SQL to check the data. It highly depends on your checking.

---
Name   : Lun Wing San
Title  : Oracle Application Developer of Hong Kong Productivity Council
         Oracle Database Administrator and System Administrator of QRC
Phone  : (852)27885841