Re: Show the contents of a file in Forms 4.5

From: Johann Aschenbrenner <johann.aschenbrenner_at_siemens.at>
Date: 1997/02/06

In article <5d70vv$32_at_zwei.siemens.at>,

   johann.aschenbrenner_at_siemens.at (Johann Aschenbrenner) wrote:
>Hi,
>I want to show the contents of alog file in Forms 4.5

Sorry for my lazy writing!
By >>alog file<< I mean a text file where I put logging information about certain activities and error information

>My first idea was, to use an Oracle Editor, but theese seems to dislay only
>DB-fields. (Or are I am wrong?)
>
>The editor of the underlying system would be an alternative, but I would
 have
>to distinguish between the different Windows.
>
>Any suggestions?
>Thanks for help
>Hans

  • All you can see here is ,my very personal opinion.
    Hans Aschenbrenner * Phone +43 1 71 600 320 Software engeneering department * Fax +43 1 71 600 323 Programm und Systementwicklung * johann.aschenbrenner_at_siemens.at Siemens AG Oesterreich * "No Kangaroos, no koalas Geusaugasse 17 * only dealing with Lippizaner, A-1030 Vienna Austria * Mozart,Freud and Saengerknaben."