Creating a Test Application System

From: Mr. Chow Wing Siu <wschow_at_Comp.HKBU.Edu.HK>
Date: 1997/02/05

[Quoted] Hi, I installed the Oracle Designer 2000 v1.3 on Windows 95 and the database is located at Sun Solaris 2.5 and 7.3.2.1.

Everything seems alright from going to 2-24 Creating a Test Application System written on the Installation Guide.

I go through the steps until 4. Select File -> Save. It warns me: RME-00224: Failed to close activity.

Do you know the reasons? I can invoke the Repository Object Navigator. Please mail to wschow_at_comp.hkbu.edu.hk because I do not read this newsgroup so frequently.

Thanks for help.

--
Johnson Chow