Developer/2000 hierarchy ... how to duplicate in forms?

From: Doug Berscht <doug_at_atsi.com>
Date: 1997/02/05

We would like to create an application that "mimics" the functionality of the Oracle Developer/2000 tools wrt the hierarchy. We looked at the sample code provided by Oracle on one of the CD's and found it too slow and cumbersome and ugly!

Does anybody have any suggestions or ideas (or samples!) of code that would help us out? We're currently developing in Developer/2000 V1.3 for Windows 3.1 and have plans to upgrade to V2.0 when available (we've seen the beta but there wasn't anything to help us in it.)

Thanks

Doug Berscht
doug_at_atsi.com Received on Wed Feb 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message