Re: Show the contents of a file in Forms 4.5

From: Pauli Salmu <pauli.salmu_at_pp.kolumbus.fi>
Date: 1997/02/04

Johann Aschenbrenner wrote:
> I want to show the contents of alog file in Forms 4.5
> My first idea was, to use an Oracle Editor, but theese seems to dislay only
> DB-fields. (Or are I am wrong?)
>
> The editor of the underlying system would be an alternative, but I would have
> to distinguish between the different Windows.

I haven't done these things myself, so these are only pointers: You can embed OLE objects in a form. At least MS Word could be used to display a file although that would be kind of overkill. Another possibility is to use TEXT_IO package to read the file and put it to an editor item. Received on Tue Feb 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message