Re: Compiling PLLs to PLXs

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1997/02/04

In article <32F6A560.3D18_at_world.std.com>, Selwyn Wies <scwies_at_world.std.com> wrote:
>How do I compile a .PLL library to an executable .PLX and how do I link
>the PLX into the forms that call procedures/functions in the library ?

It's on page B-9 in my Forms 4.5 Reference Manual. You run the forms generator with Strip_Source=YES, and you need to specify an outfile name.

This I learned from experimentation: As long as the name is the same as your original attached library, except for changing the .pll extension to .plx, the plx library file is used by runform. Rename the .plx file to anything else, and Runform goes back to using the .pll library file.

Regards,
Steve Cosner Received on Tue Feb 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message